Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

"We legit never lost a game"

That quote is about my intramural vball team scrimmaging with some of the other teams tonight. We had 5 of our players and picked up a guy that didn't have any of his team there, and we won all 3 matches we played. It was awesome and I feel like our team is really coming together.

This week went by kind of fast. I had my usual meetings and practices and such. On Thursday, my mom and aunt came up from Atlanta for lunch and I showed them around campus.

Nothing else too special happened this week, so this post is going to be short.

Leaving for Brazil in less than a week has me really excited. I am definitely looking forward to being in Brazil for 10 days. All of the people in PEGS are great, so I like having the opportunity to get to spend time with them.

1 comment:

  1. I want to come watch one of your volleyball games some day.

    Two more days until Brazil - you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete