Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

[Insert Clever Title]

This past week has been a blur almost. It seems like it just flew by, which I appreciate greatly.

On Tuesday, the PEGS Brazil group got to give their presentation of Brazil to the President and his Cabinet. It was nice to show the administration what we did in Brazil, and I like how they showed interest in our trip and our program.

Tuesday was a very busy day for me, as are most days. It seemed like I was always on the go, never getting a chance to stop and catch my breath.

Wednesday was a very relaxed day. I had class, then I did not do much afterwards.

Thursday I went to class, then I got to work on my research paper for sociology. I typed 2 pages, then went to Echo with some friends.

Friday I listened to President Papp give his presentation, then hung out with 2 of my friends in high school that came to KSU on a college visit. I got to introduce them to Phillip and Christie, and talk to them about the PEGS Program. We hung out all afternoon, then I went to the library to do a sociology test.

Saturday I woke up, did laundry, and watched the Auburn/Georgia game. I was going to go to the library, but it turns out the library closes at 6, so i just stayed in my dorm all evening, with the exception of going to the Hoot for about an hour. I managed to finish my sociology test, but not my paper.

That was my week in a nutshell. I just want this next week to be over. It seems like all of my big projects are due all together, with each professor thinking their project/test/paper is most important.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are enjoying a restful holiday weekend! Only a couple of weeks left! I think they will fly by!

    ReplyDelete