Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 3: 8 Fears

1. Feet. Ok, this one isn't so much a fear as it is an extreme hatred. I think feet are gross and disgusting, and I hate when people's feet are anywhere near me. My friends Caitlin and Matt know this, and like to put their feet on me and whatnot. Not cool guys, not cool.

2. Rejection. No one likes to be told "no". It's not something we want to hear. In high school, there were many things that I didn't even try for fear of being told no, but I've changed that in college :)

3. The ocean when I can't see the bottom. Idk what I kind of ocean dwellers are in the water when I can't see the bottom, so I don't want to be in it.

4. Getting pulled over by a cop. It's the worst feeling in the world. The fear that enters your mind when you see the blue lights in your review mirror just sucks.

5. Getting in a wreck. I've been in a few wrecks before (both driving and not), and luckily no one has been hurt in any of them, but I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me.

6. That moment when you go to kill a roach and you think you kill it but you miss and then you can't find it again (this is worse when it's night time and the roach is somewhere in your room). I can't go to bed knowing there is a roach somewhere crawling around in my room.

7. I (used to) have a fear of roller coasters. I hated being locked into a contraption when I had no control over where it was going and I couldn't get out until the end.

8. People not liking me for either a stupid reason or no reason at all. I don't like being not liked, especially by people that I haven't even met yet. I don't form an opinion about someone until I meet them, and I guess I expect people to do the same.


Cameron

1 comment: