Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 6: 5 Foods

1. My mom's spaghetti casserole. It's one of the first meals that I learned how to cook by myself, and it's so good. I usually request it whenever mom asks what I want for dinner.

2. Pizza. Growing up, I think this was every kid's favorite food. Even now, it's still one of my favorite foods. Whether it be delivery or store-bought, pizza is good. It's one of those foods where I have to be conscious of how much I'm eating, because I could eat a lot.

3. Wrap from the Commons. I hate to admit that this made the list, but the KSU Commons makes incredible wraps. I get one pretty much every time I go to the Commons. They're so good.

4. Lasagna. I love Italian food, and lasagna is no exception. Most of the lasagnas I have tried have been amazing (Stoeffers, various restaurants, etc.), and that's due to the fact that lasagna is just really good and easy to make.

5. A good sub. Now I know that this isn't specific, but that's because there are many places that make good subs (Subway, Firehouse, Jimmy Johns, just to name a few). I think I could eat subs for most of the rest of my meals for life and be completely ok with it. If you can make a good sub, you're good in my book.

Thanks for reading!
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment