Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 8: 3 Films

1. August Rush. I saw this movie three times in theaters (but I never paid for my own ticket any time). It is such a great movie, and one of my favorites. It shows a great example that the power of music has, enough to reunite a family. It also shows how if you want something bad enough, nothing will stop you from getting it. Freddie Highmore, Keri Russel, and Jonathan Meyers are all incredibly talented.

2. The Prestige. This movie kept me guessing until the very end. I am usually good at guessing what's going to happen at the end of the movie, but I couldn't figure this one out. An incredible plot/story line and great acting combine to make this such an awesome movie.

3. Shutter Island. After watching this movie for the first time, I literally sat in my seat stunned for a few good minutes. I did not see the ending coming. I applaud this movie on its ability to completely blow my mind in the end (I won't give away the ending for anyone who hasn't seen it). Just know that you need to see this movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment